In this step, we'll set up payments.
Neorepo uses Stripe to process payments. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
Neorepo uses Stripe Checkout to process payments. Stripe Checkout is a pre-built payment page that you can use to collect payments from your customers. It's designed to be easy to use and customize.
- Open the Vercel project you created in the previous step
- Click the "Environment Variables" tab
- Add the following environment variables (replace example values with your own)):
- Open the Stripe dashboard
- Click the "Developers" tab
- Click the "Webhooks" tab
- Click the "Add endpoint" button
- Enter the URL of the local or deployed version of your app
- Open your local or deployed version of Neorepo
- Click the "Sync Stripe" button. THis will sync your Stripe webhook with your local or deployed version of Neorepo so that you can query payments directly from your database as needed
Neorepo has each product associated with a monthly and annual pricing. You can use this to manage your products and pricing.
Each product has a monthly and annual price. You can use this to manage your products and pricing.
If your webhooks are set up correctly, you should be able to query payments directly from your database as needed when you update your products or pricing.